Zagabria

16.8.11 SonjaBajic 1 Comments






I went to:
♥ see a good friend of mine
♥ meet her fiance
♥ enjoy on Cres and finally meet that Croatian cost (nice to meet you, btw!)>> soon to be posted photos of it!
♥ love Z. more than usuall
♥ show our pale winter bodies on a beach full of dark sexy personas>> photos will never be posted!


We spent afternoon in Zagreb. I love it. It is somewhere between Novi Sad and Belgrade. Beauty, people, spirit. That was my second time and I will come back for more, I promise!


Check out these BEAUTIFUL flowers. We take this bouquet from Zagreb to the coast and it (poor thing) survived. A small present for my friend's mum who was our main chef those few days.



You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. waiting 4 u 2 come back! :)vidim ulovila si slatku cafe-galeriju na Gradecu, kao da sam te ja vodila! :)

    ReplyDelete