hypothermia

22.1.17 SonjaBajic 0 Comments

I think we decide to feel the moment. Or we deny the moment. Sometimes that is good sometimes that is bad. But all things happening around us are usually a projection of many ignored/not ignored moments. And then we wake up and we're like: OMG, how did this happen? That is exactly what is happening across the pond. That being said... This whole week was an endless spiral of this. I am very impressed with all the ladies that went out and marched. I also really hope they have a plan how to proceed. This is what I have to say. I mean, what Mr. Steinbeck had to say. 

Père Lachaise cemetery on Friday. State of my body and mind: hypothermia. 
It was a very cold week here in Paris. You know when you wake up and see wonderful sunny day, and you open the window and feel like the inside of your mouth is turning to ice. That is how I felt the first day of this cold wave. Everything is so much easier when the sun is included. It's fantastic. You just need to layer it up. Like I had a thin wool sweater, thick sweatshirt and a fur coat. It was o-k. Almost a bit chilly.   

Frozen. 
I make amazing green juice - every day for over 4 weeks now! It's easy when you have a juicer, obviously - and all the ingredients of green juices are easy to clean (unlike carrots and beetroots). So I mix:

- one lemon
- half apple (on the second half you put lemon juice and store it the fridge - when an apple is lemon juiced (?! - meaning covered with lemon juice) it doesn't get brown)
- parsley (a handful)
- a few "flowers" of broccoli
- kale (max 2 leaves)
- ginger (try peeling it with a spoon - yes spoon. You're welcome)
- celery branches (one or two)

This is usually enough for 0.3l of juice. I usually consume it while I'm waiting for my lunch to be ready - so on an empty stomach. It goes straight to the blood and my body thinks it's a soup. Ok, I make a lot of soups as well..but that's a different story. 

What are the changes I feel? Well, I feel healthy. I don't know if it's a placebo but it works anyhow and my body seems happy. Try it if you have a juicer! Amazing! 


tastier than it looks. 
If you wanna invite me out for a dinner - it's pretty easy. I love everything. Except maybe Mexican food. To much bell pepper everywhere. Chipotle can be a solution in that case. BUT if you wanna impress me let's do Indian or Chinese. I know - sexy. But I just love it! Steph had her birthday and we went to KOKO restaurant. I just think we need to start producing rakija in those one cups. Sake is not my kind of a drink...but hey - they were many things to celebrate and when in Japanese restaurant... I also really loved this blue on the packaging! Piercing!


I will end this with him. Cause he's half good half man. When you're a bit stuck with your plans...he'll help you! I promise! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: