Sofie from Seattle (goes to Paris)

31.8.15 SonjaBajic 0 Comments




Sofie from Seattle bought my heart straight away. Mellow tunes, guitars, strange instruments, beautiful voices. I melted, I listened carefully to find all the thin layers of emotions in their words, my eyes were wet, I smiled and I closed my eyes. That's what music does to you. It makes you feel something, just like a particular perfume that brings subtle memories.




First time I listened to this song I heard seagulls. I heard the river. I heard some voices in the background. This song sounded to me like beautiful late summer day and like new expectations. 








This EP cover is the first of our collaborations. This fall some more will happen. I am happy to plunge into Sofie from Seattle's music, this time on a level of a participant. 


For all the news, you can follow them here.

I hope you will enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: