truly gold

23.8.11 SonjaBajic 2 Comments

Last Wednesday I went to give my papers to the Embassy. I am moving away. School is calling me again. That is why I started this blog in the first place... But that is for some other post. Anyhow, I got my papers in the meantime. All right! 
I knew some guys that wanted to be baptized before visiting America. I wanted to visit Tito's grave. There was a beautiful exhibition about style in Zagreb (that I visited weekend ago, remember: Zagabria) after WW2 and this, stylish exhibition about style of Tito&Jovanka. Oh what shoes that man had! I would wear them straight away! Masculine and everything...


+ you can see some real models that they wore!
+ you can check out many photos from their trips - I saw more photos of Haile Selassie than of my cousins during my life time, now :)
+my basilicum is blooming
+ I just finished book: Blistavo i strašno - I enjoyed! Learned so many interesting facts about life in south of Balkan after WW2...
+ I am finishing web site for MBBMING office these days... The first one I ever made. 


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Uh fina izložba, Svijet je bio moj prvi modni magazin (moja baka je bila velika fanica...a nije ni bilo drugoga).

    ReplyDelete
  2. mi smo imale gomile starih burdi...
    a samu izlozbu sam sa mamom posetila pa su komentari bili posebno iskustvo: e ovakvu haljinu je baka nosila na doceku NG u hotelu Jugoslavija, e ovakvu smo shile za... super! :)

    ReplyDelete