fast(ing) food

13.7.11 SonjaBajic 0 Comments



Wednesday is my day for fasting. Just to clean up my body. Raise my spirits. And 'cause of this crazy heat.
I eat brown rice, soy milk, fruits (apples are preferred but in summer, now-days, I just can not resist to consume all lovely berries in all lovely colors in which day come!) 
Last Wednesday I made perfect frappe of: 
+soy milk
+blue berries (I wrote black berries, haha)
+black currant
+ raspberries
+linen seeds
and I added some fructose just for my sweet tooth. Oh well...It will do me no harm. I use small kitchen mixer, the one called bar mixer (my favorite home appliance, btw) to mix it all and then I pour soy milk inside. Yes, it is super fast lunch! And a few leaves from my basilicum pot for decoration, and like salad, too :) 


This week...I am not sure what I have in my fridge but some frappe will help me in refreshing these 40 degrees C days...Maybe with nectarines, squashed and soft... 


+the last photo is from my weekend journey (not this weekend, but the weekend before) in Fruska gora mountain. I need something like that, I mean journey. Really. To relax and enjoy and do nothing and read books and watch documentaries and have fun and hit the town(s) and visit festivals... 
Vacation needed™

You Might Also Like

0 comments: