Soverato

10.10.11 SonjaBajic 0 Comments



"They say it is nice" I've nodded my head.
Honestly, I really have to know the place I am living in. So, I decided to bring my pretty car around here. Until then, I'll be going by train. You can not imagine how hard is to move around here. Uzice is a town in central Serbia. Well to find a bus or a train around here it is as hard as to find airplane in Uzice. Are you catching my drift?
Back to the story. Z. didn't believe me, but ice cream and sun and beach sounded ok for him as he hit the road with me. Soverato is a small place near. So, let's see how nice it is.
"It isn't nice at all." Haters gonna hate™. Ok, I have to agree. But we enjoyed the last days of summer. We found a small beach in the concrete shelter, read our books and were the only people in the sea. Clouds were whirling but summer was there, still.
Z. had be transferred to pretty autumn days back home in the mean time so I we spend that day just right! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: