autumn

16.10.11 SonjaBajic 0 Comments



There is no way that I can put all the photos I made retroactively. I tried. I don't know how to cheat. There - I said it. 

Sun still shines bright but the wind is getting more chilly these days. I don't mind. Not now, when the autumn smells around. I loved it back in Panonian plains, I love it here. It is different but yet: colours, sounds and aromas are equally seductive.
Sunday was beautiful. People in the streets, men laughing and waves licking the shores. We went for -gelato- and finished with vintage bag in the most beautiful chocolate brown colour (I am telling you that I am totally in love with season) that now belongs to a good friend. From 30 E we came to powerful 17 E. Cuir. Vero. Made in Italy. 
Roma vs Lazio 2night. Pizza with gorgonzola cheese. 
In love with Sundays...

+all photos are from this afternoon, check out strange lights, horses&seagulls on the beach near our home... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: