New Year's Resolutions!

8.1.16 SonjaBajic 0 Comments

I was sitting in the office the other day and a colleague of mine, looked at me and said out of nowhere: "Sonja, what are your New Year's resolutions?" First of all - I didn't expect him to show any interest in my life - one of those guys... Secondly - I didn't have any. Or wait, I did - but I make them every 1st of a month, or every Monday, or every evening before going to bed. But - good point - New Year's resolutions add a nice touch to a new start. He told me a few brilliant resolutions. And I decided to think harder about mine.

A friend of mine went to the swimming pool two days ago. He went there at 7 am. I said - "WOW!" He said - "Yup, that is what I will do for myself twice a week this year. Thou, I am hoping the rest of the people will dismiss their New Year's Resolutions. That will make the pool less crowded. "

I restarted my running activities. I started reading books in French again. And I decided to do something for you every month... I will transform some of my 100daysofparis.com posts to desktop calendars! Click on the links under the photos to download the one for January!

Happy New Year everyone!!




link to the map calendar background (for those of you with better organised desktops)



link to the pattern calendar background (for those of us with less organised desktops)


type: image
dimensions: 2560x1600
Horizontal resolution: 300dpi
Vertical resolution 300dpi
Type: JPG file

You Might Also Like

0 comments: