pancakes overkill

10.4.13 SonjaBajic 0 Comments

 place de Clichy. around 20.00

I went to visit some nice people I met on a party. They invited me to another party... Pancakes party! There were more nice people. 
And pancakes are like the best thing to do/eat/overeat on a rainy April Tuesdays in Paris. Or elsewhere. Plus, I really like the machine (on the second pic). Such a social moment - nobody has to stay in the kitchen and turn over and again that piece of minced wheat with eggs and milk... We all did it! 
Plus, we all shared our pancakes knowledge and tastes. Vincent, our local expert on pancakes underlined that in Brittany  where the crêpes are coming from, they say that crêpes are made only with water - no milk... Delia, the Canadian shared the secret of maple sirop pancakes... Ivi shared lemon juice+sugar+butter twist.
Last time (on some other super cool French pancakes party) I made some crêpes with cibulette (chives). Thats my only secret... There you go!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: